How to apply
The application process will involve a 10-minute presentation during the interview process and possibly by PowerPoint or any other creative means. One hour Interviews are likely to be between Monday 5th August 2019 and Wednesday 7 August 2019 . Anticipated start date to be Monday the 9th of September. 2019 Applications can be accepted by post to Martina Haughton, 223 Windmill Road, Ealing London, W5 4dJ or by email to [email protected]
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.
Dementia Concern has been providing services for people living with dementia and their carers for more than 25 years and prides itself on providing innovative and high quality services. This post is an opportunity to specialise in a growing field working with a diverse and highly experience team. This post requires an enhanced DBS.
Main Tasks: Office Support
The main tasks are to:
- Processing timesheets, calculating salaries, processing all salary information and reports and distributing pay slips (as may be required), with the support of the Finance Manager and CEO
- Creating and maintaining new employee records and files
- Producing payments and reports for pension administrators and advising staff on the organisation’s stakeholder pension scheme and auto-enrolment
- Dealing with employee queries
- Keep accurate records of staff leave, sickness etc., in coordination with team managers
Main Tasks: Human Resources
The main HR tasks are to:
The post holder must also:
This job description reflects the current duties allocated to the appointment. These duties may need to be altered in the future to reflect changing circumstances and requirements. No change affecting the principal functions of the post will be made without the jobholder’s agreement. Other changes will not be regarded as variations in the jobholder’s conditions of service.