About the Role
We are looking for a Move On Key Worker to join our team to support vulnerable clients who have recently moved out of our hostel and are now living within our Move On accommodation.
To promote tenancy sustainment by providing pathways, and delivering intensive support, to empower clients and enable them to take the next positive steps to rebuild their lives.
- You have a good understanding of working in supported housing or floating support services and have demonstrable knowledge of benefits and tenancy-related support.
- You can deliver high quality, structured and time-limited interventions which have a lasting impact on clients’ lives.
- You have a good understanding of the issues faced by homeless people from complex backgrounds and an ability to engage positively with this vulnerable client group
- You can complete a comprehensive client assessment to create goals that are appropriate and attainable
- You can effectively liaise with a range of service providers or agencies, in order to establish, or improve, services for clients.
- You have an understanding of the principles underlying a quality and customer-focused service.
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment and work well under pressure.
- You are self-motivated and can manage your time effectively; prioritising different areas of work according to needs and deadlines.
- You are a people’s person and a natural team player, willing to work to a common goal
- You are passionate about making a positive difference to people’s lives.
- You are IT literate and familiar with Microsoft Packages such as Word, Excel & Outlook
This role involves visiting clients in their homes. A full, current driving licence and access to a vehicle is essential.
How to apply
Please read the full Job Description & Personal Specification
If you match our criteria:
- We may interview, and offer the role to a suitable candidate before the deadline
For an informal chat, please ring Jacky Stafford on 014 42 913 273
Please advise us should you require adjustments to be made for you at interview.