Vacancy – Resettlement Key Worker (part-time)
Yearly salary £14,110.20
We are seeking a Resettlement Key Worker to join our team to deliver intensive support to clients that have recently left or emergency accommodation services, and are now living independently within social housing or the PRS. Working with clients across Dacorum, you will support a caseload of clients for a maximum of 6 months. Support will be focused on core objectives with the aim of delivering effective interventions that the client can sustain a tenancy going forward.
Please note a driving licence and vehicle are essential. The post is part-time, and the days/hours are 22.5 hours a week, over Monday, Thursday and Friday.
To be successful, you will have:
- An understanding of working in supported housing or floating support services, with a demonstrable knowledge of benefits, and tenancy related support.
- Ability to deliver high quality, structured and time limited interventions that have a lasting impact on clients’ lives.
- Experience of managing complex and difficult situations in relation to vulnerable client group(s).
- Ability to effectively liaise with a range of service providers or agencies, in order to establish or improve services for clients.
- An understanding of the principles underlying a quality and customer focused service, with proven ability to empower service users.
- Ability to be self motivating, work under pressure, and manage time effectively, prioritising different areas of work according to need.
The closing date is 28th July 2020. Please ring Jacky Stafford if you need more information on 0 1 4 4 2 4 1 2340.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.