We have an exciting new opportunity for a Data and Evaluation Officer to join Depaul UK on a full time permanent basis. This is a national role and in return you will receive a competitive salary of £28,184 pa (London) / £24,684 pa (Regional) + pension & other benefits.
Depaul UK delivers a range of support and housing services around the UK for young people and adults at risk of homelessness. We provide services that prevent homelessness, increase the resilience of those we work with and energise opportunities for employment, education, training & volunteering. We're dedicated to putting our values into action to achieve a society where everyone has a place to call home and a stake in their community.
In return as our Data and Evaluation Officer, we can offer you:
- Competitive salary
- 26 days of annual holiday plus bank holidays pro rata
- Contributory pension scheme
- Life assurance
The Data and Evaluation Officer role:
The successful post-holder will ensure we hold the right information about the people that we work with and services we provide.
They are responsible for bringing data to life through meaningful analysis and communication to a range of audiences, as well as working alongside the team to evaluate and improve the services we offer.
Please click apply to find out more and refer to the job description for a detailed overview of the role.
What makes this role exciting?
- A full induction and training to enhance the ‘hard’ and ‘soft’ skills required’
- Training in the Depaul Endeavour model
- Continuous support and supervision including reflective practice to develop your learning and skills as a practitioner
- Access to a total rewards package including a health plan and generous pension contributions
What will ideally support your success in the Data and Evaluation Officer role?
- Experience of undertaking monitoring and evaluation activities within a charity/social welfare environment
- An understanding of a range of monitoring and evaluation techniques, including quantitative and qualitative research methods
- Experience of data analysis that leads to evaluation/research reports for a range of audiences
- Substantial experience of MS packages (particularly Excel and PowerPoint)
- Experience of using Salesforce, preferably in an administrative or development role
We will be reviewing applications on a rolling basis so encourage you to apply as soon as possible. We will close once we've received sufficient applications.
Closing date: Thursday 8th October 23:59
So, if this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you and you’d like to become our Data and Evaluation Officer then please click ‘apply’ today – don’t miss out, we’d love to hear from you!
An enhanced DBS disclosure is a requirement for this post. Our recruitment checks, induction and ongoing support and supervision reflect our commitment to safeguarding our clients. Depaul UK strives to be equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
We kindly request no contact from Recruitment or Media Agencies.