At Depaul UK we have a fantastic new opportunity for a Deputy Project Manager to join the team in Greater Manchester. You will join us on a full-time, fixed-term contract basis, and in return, you will receive a salary of £30,294 per annum + pension & other benefits.
Depaul UK helps people around the UK who are homeless, vulnerable and disadvantaged, with a special focus on young people. We are now looking for locum Project / Support Workers through Accommodation, Floating Support, Family Mediation, Administration, and Nightstop.
We are a homelessness charity with the largest network of emergency accommodation for young people in the UK, making a difference to the lives of thousands of young people each year. We are unique, innovative and very passionate about what we do, working in the very heart of local communities.
Benefits of joining us as a Deputy Project Manager:
- 26 days of annual leave plus bank holidays pro rata
- Contributory pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Interest-free Annual Season Ticket Loan
- Four Weeks Paternity Leave
The Deputy Project Manager Role:
The role will support the Service Manager to ensure the service delivers excellent and continuously improving project performance as well as ensuring the effective and safe management of the project on a day to day basis. This includes undertaking a case co-ordination role for individual clients as part of a multi-agency team, line managing progression coaches, and managing volunteers.
What makes this Deputy Project Manager role exciting?
- A full induction and training to enhance the ‘hard’ and ‘soft’ skills required’
- Continuous support and supervision to develop your learning and skills as a practitioner
What will ideally support your success as our Deputy Project Manager?
- Significant experience of working with people with complex needs
- Experience of engaging and working with external partners to achieve better outcomes for clients
- Ability to supervise the work of others
- Experience of using Risk Assessments and Support Planning
- Experience of operating safeguarding requirements and procedures
Final closing date: Friday 11th December 12:00pm
Interview date: TBC
We are reviewing applications on a rolling basis and will close once we’ve received sufficient applications
So, if this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you and you’d like to become our Deputy Project Manager then please click ‘apply’ today – don’t miss out, we’d love to hear from you!
An enhanced DBS disclosure is a requirement for this post. Our recruitment checks, induction, and ongoing support and supervision reflect our commitment to safeguarding our clients. Depaul UK strives to be equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
We kindly request no contact from Recruitment or Media Agencies.