Depaul UK is one of the UK largest youth homelessness charities and we support those who have been homeless or are at risk of homelessness. We are searching for a Floating Support Worker to join our team in West London. In return, you will receive a competitive salary of £23,700 (inc ILW) per annum plus pension and other benefits.
The Floating Support Worker Role:
We are recruiting for a full time Support Worker to work within a number of services across West London. This is a new service we have recently acquired supporting a case load of up to 64 clients who are currently rough sleeping or ex-rough sleeping.
As a floating Support Worker you will be assessing clients, supporting them with their work, learning, and emotional needs and coordinating move on accommodation.
What will ideally support your success in this Floating Support Worker role?
You will have excellent communication skills and be committed to the values and ethos of Depaul UK.
- Experience of helping people with setting up benefits and maintaining their accommodation
- Knowledge of supported accommodation and other services vital to successful support while people are homeless
- Good literacy, numeracy and IT skills
What’s it like to work at Depaul UK?
- Flexible working and family-friendly policies
- Access to Perkbox giving you deals and discounts for a wide range of brands
- Up to 7% contributory pension
- Paid training & personal E-Learning portal
- Sabbatical leave
- Health cash plan
- Paid DBS
- Death in service
- Cycle to work scheme
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you and you’d like to become our Floating Support Worker then please click ‘apply’ today – don’t miss out, we’d love to hear from you!
Closing Date for Floating Support Worker applications: Tuesday 12th July 23:59
An enhanced DBS disclosure is a requirement for this role. Our recruitment checks, induction, and ongoing support and supervision reflect our commitment to safeguarding our clients. Depaul UK strives to be equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
We kindly request no contact from Recruitment or Media Agencies.