Depaul currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Fundraising Database Assistant to join the team on a part time contract (22.5 hours per week) until August 2020. In return you’ll receive a competitive salary of £22,610 per annum + pension & other benefits
Depaul UK delivers a range of support and housing services around the UK for young people and adults at risk of homelessness. We provide services that prevent homelessness, increase the resilience of those we work with and energise opportunities for employment, education, training & volunteering. We're dedicated to putting our values into action to achieve a society where everyone has a place to call home and a stake in their community.
In return as our Fundraising Database Assistant, we can offer you:
- A friendly, flexible and values-led organisation
- Competitive salary
- 26 days of annual holiday plus bank holidays pro rata
- Contributory pension scheme
- Life assurance
The Fundraising Database Assistant role:
The Fundraising Database Assistant is responsible for recording donations and accurately importing data and income onto Raiser’s Edge in a timely and accurate manner. They will ensure data across the department is kept up to date and will also act as the first point of contact for day-to-day data-related queries.
What makes this role exciting?
- A full induction and training to enhance the ‘hard’ and ‘soft’ skills required’
- Training in the Depaul Endeavour model
- Continuous support and supervision including reflective practice to develop your learning and skills as a practitioner
- Access to a total rewards package including a health plan and generous pension contributions
What will ideally support your success in the Fundraising Database Assistant role?
- High computer literacy with comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Office especially Excel
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience of working with financial, supporter and/or customer data
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Understanding of the implications of data protection legislation
So, if this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you and you’d like to become our Fundraising Database Assistant then please click ‘apply’ today – don’t miss out, we’d love to hear from you!
Closing date – Wednesday 15th July 23:59
An enhanced DBS disclosure is a requirement for this post. Our recruitment checks, induction and ongoing support and supervision reflect our commitment to safeguarding our clients. Depaul UK strives to be equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
We kindly request no contact from Recruitment or Media Agencies.