We have an exciting job opportunity for a passionate Housing Support Worker that wants to make a real difference to the community and to the lives of young, vulnerable adults at risk of homelessness. This job opportunity offers shift work pattern and in return, you will receive a competitive salary of £19,804 per annum plus pension and other benefits. The official name for this role is Progression Coach.
The Housing Support Worker Role:
You will join a team of support workers that are supporting young people to move towards independence and ensure that they are able to take control of decisions affecting their lives.
As Housing Support Worker, you will be responsible for maintaining a safe, supportive environment, covering a number of core work activities and ensuring the safety and wellbeing of clients, volunteers, visitors, and staff in the service at all times.
What makes this role exciting?
- A thorough induction and orientation to help you settle in and ensure you have the knowledge and support you need to perform your role.
- Continuous support and supervision including reflective practice to develop your learning and skills as a practitioner.
The ideal Housing Support Worker:
- Experience of working in a busy supported housing environment
- Experience of completing housing management duties
- Experience of facilitating workshops and client involvement meetings
- Effective collaborative working
What’s it like to work at Depaul UK?
- Competitive salary
- 26 days of annual leave plus bank holidays
- Contributory pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Interest free Annual Season Ticket Loan
- Four Weeks Paternity Leave
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you and you’d like to become our Housing Support Worker then please click ‘apply’ today – don’t miss out, we’d love to hear from you!
Closing Date for Housing Support Worker applications: Monday 07 February 2022 at 23:59
An enhanced DBS disclosure is a requirement for this role. Our recruitment checks, induction, and ongoing support and supervision reflect our commitment to safeguarding our clients. Depaul UK strives to be equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
We kindly request no contact from Recruitment or Media Agencies.