This is an exciting time to join Depaul UK as we are rapidly expanding our organisation. As a HR & Payroll Administrator you will be a key member of our team in providing effective administrative support. This job opportunity is based in London and is offered as a part-time (30 hours per week) role. In return, you will receive a competitive salary of £20,201.60 (pro rata) per annum plus pension and benefits.
Depaul UK works with some of the most disadvantaged young people in the UK. We specialise in working in communities where poverty and long-term unemployment have resulted in generations of social exclusion and high rates of homelessness
We are currently looking for a permanent HR & Payroll Administrator to work in our People and Organisational Development Team to handle HR administration for all our employees at Depaul UK.
You will work as part of a team that lives the organisations values; are committed to striving for excellence in all we do; and fully support in the delivery of our Mission through the development and effective implementation of People Management practices.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Inputs new starter details and other changes onto the HR database system.
- Issues employment references.
- Processes employee right to work checks & DBS checks.
- Ensure the monthly payroll spreadsheets are updated, and changes are processed in a timely manner.
- Monitors the HR email inbox and replies to general/recruitment enquiries
- Undertake all administration related to employee benefits (new starters and leavers, pensions, private health, etc.)
- Maintain accurate records of employee onto the HR database system
- Writing and issuing employment contracts, contract extensions, amendment letters for employees and probation letters
- Helps People and Officer Lead with ad hoc projects, TUPE’s transfer and Benchmarking exercise
Qualifications & Experience
- Educated to A level standard or previous experience as a HR Administrator
- Solid administration are required
- Experience in an HR or data sensitive environment is desirable
Skills & Abilities
- Excellent numerical, written, communication and computer skills are required.
- Proven skills in using MS office packages, specifically Excel
- Organised and with a keen eye for detail
You will have excellent communication skills and be committed to the values and ethos of Depaul UK.
What’s it like to work at Depaul UK?
- Flexible working and family-friendly policies
- Access to Perkbox giving you deals and discounts for a wide range of brands
- Up to 7% contributory pension
- Paid training & personal E-Learning portal
- Sabbatical leave
- Health cash plan
- Paid DBS
- Death in service
- Cycle to work scheme
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you and you’d like to become our HR & Payroll Administrator then please click ‘ apply ’ today – don’t miss out, we’d love to hear from you!
Closing Date for HR & Payroll Administrator applications: Friday 8th July 2022
An enhanced DBS disclosure is a requirement for this role. Our recruitment checks, induction, and ongoing support and supervision reflect our commitment to safeguarding our clients. Depaul UK strives to be equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
We kindly request no contact from Recruitment or Media Agencies.