At Depaul UK have an exciting opportunity for an Nightstop Coordinator to join our team on a full time permanent basis. In return you’ll earn a competitive salary of £20,859 pa + pension & other benefits.
Depaul UK delivers a range of support and housing services around the UK for young people and adults at risk of homelessness. We provide services that prevent homelessness, increase the resilience of those we work with and energise opportunities for employment, education, training & volunteering. We're dedicated to putting our values into action to achieve a society where everyone has a place to call home and a stake in their community.
In return as our Nightstop Coordinator, we can offer you:
- Competitive salary
- 26 days of annual holiday plus bank holidays pro rata
- Contributory pension scheme
- Life assurance
The Nightstop Coordinator role:
As Nightstop Coordinator, you will be an integral part of the team responsible for promoting the service throughout Greater Manchester to attract prospective volunteers.
With the support of the Nightstop Manager you will take a leading role in the recruitment, training and on-going support of volunteers as well as dealing with referrals and assessing the suitability of young people for placement with Nightstop and providing support to them throughout their stay.
What makes this role exciting?
- A full induction and training to enhance the ‘hard’ and ‘soft’ skills required’
- Training in the Depaul Endeavour model
- Continuous support and supervision including reflective practice to develop your learning and skills as a practitioner
What will ideally support your success in the Nightstop Coordinator role?
- Enjoy working with and have experience of engaging with young people and volunteers from a variety of backgrounds.
- Knowledge/understanding of the issues homeless young people face, their support needs and how these might be met.
- The ability to develop and maintain relationships with referral agencies and support services across all 10 boroughs.
- Excellent communication skills, including strong presentation skills for a variety of audiences.
- The capability to work in a reflective, objective and solution based way with colleagues, volunteers, agencies and young people.
Closing date: Thursday 29 October 2020 at 12:00 pm
So, if this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you and you’d like to become our Nightstop Coordinator then please click ‘apply’ today – don’t miss out, we’d love to hear from you!
An enhanced DBS disclosure is a requirement for this post. Our recruitment checks, induction and ongoing support and supervision reflect our commitment to safeguarding our clients. Depaul UK strives to be equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
We kindly request no contact from Recruitment or Media Agencies.