At Depaul UK we are currently have an exciting opportunity for a Progression Coach to come and join our London team. You will join us on a full time basis. In return you will receive a competitive salary of £23,108 per annum (incl London Weighting) + pension and other benefits.
Depaul UK delivers a range of support and housing services around the UK for young people and adults at risk of homelessness. We provide services that prevent homelessness, increase the resilience of those we work with and energise opportunities for employment, education, training & volunteering. We're dedicated to putting our values into action to achieve a society where everyone has a place to call home and a stake in their community.
In return as our Progression Coach, we can offer you:
- A friendly, flexible and values-led organisation
- Competitive salary
- 34 days of annual holiday, including bank holidays
- Contributory pension scheme
- Life assurance
The Progression Coach role:
In this role you will work as part of a team delivering an assessment, support and move on service to vulnerable clients in supported or community based accommodation. In addition you will ensure that the accommodation is properly maintained and support the client to sustain their tenancy and participate in a positive and successful move on.
You will also work under the direction, guidance and support of a manager/senior worker you will be responsible for a caseload of clients as well as share responsibility for the safety and wellbeing of all clients, volunteers and staff in the service.
What makes this role exciting?
- You'll receive in-house training to help you perform your role
- The role is flexible and you can take a creative approach to supporting young people
- It's a great opportunity to gain experience in the charity sector
What will ideally support your success in the Progression Coach role?
- An understanding of the needs of people who have experienced homelessness, poor mental health, substance use
- A knowledge and understanding of Risk Assessments and Support Planning.
- Able to demonstrate clear understanding of safeguarding requirements and procedures
Closing date: 9th July 2019
So, if this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you and you’d like to become our Progression Coach then please click ‘apply’ today – don’t miss out, we’d love to hear from you!
An enhanced DBS disclosure is a requirement for this post. Our recruitment checks, induction and ongoing support and supervision reflect our commitment to safeguarding our clients. Depaul UK strives to be equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
We kindly request no contact from Recruitment or Media Agencies.