At Depaul UK we currently have an exciting opportunity for a Progression Coach to come and join our Stockport team. You will join us on a part-time basis (22.50 hours) and in return you will receive a competitive salary of £11,764.80 pa pro rata (£19,608 pa FTE) + pension & other benefits
Depaul UK delivers a wide range of support and housing services for young people and adults at risk of homelessness. We specialise in the provision of services that: prevent homelessness, increase the resilience of those we work with and energise opportunities for employment, education, training and volunteering in the communities we work within.
In return as our Progression Coach, you'll be joining a friendly, flexible and values-led organisation, and will receive:
- Competitive salary
- 26 days of annual leave plus bank holidays (pro rata)
- Contributory pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Interest free Annual Season Ticket Loan
- Four Weeks Paternity Leave
The Progression Coach role:
We are recruiting for three full time Progression Coaches for an exciting new service in the Stockport area, working with young people who are leaving the care system. This supported accommodation provision will equip young care leavers to make the move towards independence, increasing their resilience and helping them realise their full potential.
What makes this role exciting?
- A full induction and training to enhance the ‘hard’ and ‘soft’ skills required’
- Training in the Depaul Endeavour model
- Continuous support and supervision including reflective practice to develop your learning and skills as a practitioner
What will ideally support your success in the Progression Coach role?
- Experience of working with young people with high levels of need
- A knowledge and understanding of Risk Assessments and Support Planning
- Able to demonstrate clear understanding of Safeguarding requirements and procedures
- High level understanding of professional boundaries and ability to maintain them
Closing Date: Monday 18 November 2019
So, if this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you and you’d like to become our Progression Coach then please click ‘apply’ today – don’t miss out, we’d love to hear from you!
An enhanced DBS disclosure is a requirement for this post. Our recruitment checks, induction and ongoing support and supervision reflect our commitment to safeguarding our clients. Depaul UK strives to be equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
We kindly request no contact from Recruitment or Media Agencies.