This is a great opportunity to join Depaul as a Night Support Worker working night shifts in our supported accommodation at Porter Street. You will join us on a full time, fixed term basis and in return you’ll receive a competitive salary of £18,309 pa + pensions & other benefits.
Depaul UK delivers a range of support and housing services around the UK for young people and adults at risk of homelessness. We provide services that prevent homelessness, increase the resilience of those we work with and energise opportunities for employment, education, training & volunteering. We're dedicated to putting our values into action to achieve a society where everyone has a place to call home and a stake in their community.
In return as our Night Support Worker, we can offer you:
You'll be joining a friendly, flexible and values-led organisation, and will receive:
- Competitive salary
- 26 days of annual holiday plus bank holidays pro rata
- Contributory pension scheme
- Life assurance
The Night Support Worker role:
Working under the direction, guidance and support of the service manager you will be responsible covering a number of core work activities and ensuring the safety and wellbeing of clients, volunteers and staff in the service at all times.
What makes this role exciting?
- A full induction and training to enhance the ‘hard’ and ‘soft’ skills required’
- Training in the Depaul Endeavour model
- Continuous support and supervision including reflective practice to develop your learning and skills as a practitioner
- Access to a total rewards package including a health plan and generous pension contributions
What will ideally support your success in the Night Support Worker role?
- Strong experience of working in a busy supported housing environment
- Good experience of working with young people or those who have experienced homelessness
- Good knowledge and understanding of Risk Assessments and Support Planning
- Clear understanding of safeguarding requirements and procedures
- The ability to lone-work and being pro-active
Closing date: Thursday 1st October – 12pm
So, if this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you and you’d like to become our Night Support Worker then please click ‘apply’ today – don’t miss out, we’d love to hear from you!
An enhanced DBS disclosure is a requirement for this post. Our recruitment checks, induction and ongoing support and supervision reflect our commitment to safeguarding our clients. Depaul UK strives to be equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
We kindly request no contact from Recruitment or Media Agencies.