Depaul UK are currently recruiting for a passionate and goal-oriented Regional Fundraising Manager to join our Fundraising and Corporate Communications team on a full time, permanent basis. In return, you will receive a competitive salary of £35,748 per annum plus pension and benefits.
Depaul UK works with some of the most disadvantaged young people in the UK. We specialise in working in communities where poverty and long-term unemployment have resulted in generations of social exclusion and high rates of homelessness
Over the past 30 years, we have grown as an organisation and developed and enhanced our work and the impact it has across the UK. Depaul UK has a wide range of services for young people and adults at risk of homelessness
The Regional Fundraising Manager role:
This is an exciting opportunity where your skills will make a real difference to the community and to the lives of young, vulnerable adults at risk of homelessness.
In this exciting role, you will focus on regional fundraising across different areas of local corporates, schools, churches and other community groups and associations.
You will play a vital role in helping us to support young people facing homelessness through the use of your skills in developing and implementing plans to build strong funding relationships at a local level across our key geographical regions.
What makes the Regional Fundraising Manager role exciting?
- A thorough induction and orientation to help you settle in and ensure you have the knowledge and support you need to perform your role.
- Continuous support and supervision including reflective practice to develop your learning and skills as a practitioner.
What will ideally support your success as our Regional Fundraising Manager:
- Previous relevant experience of at least 2 of the 4 key income streams (community groups, local corporates, schools, individuals)
- Experience working cross-team or cross-organisation to successfully deliver projects.
- Experience in developing and implementing a community-based supporter journey.
- Proven experience of networking and of developing and stewarding excellent personal relationships with external and internal stakeholders, donors and volunteers.
- Ability to make a compelling case for support in writing and in person.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of current fundraising trends.
What’s it like to work at Depaul UK?
You'll be joining a friendly, flexible, and values-led organisation, and will receive:
- Competitive salary
- 26 days of annual leave plus bank holidays
- Contributory pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Interest-free Annual Season Ticket Loan
- Four Weeks Paternity Leave
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you and you’d like to become our Regional Fundraising Manager then please click ‘apply’ today – don’t miss out, we’d love to hear from you!
Closing Date for applications: 2nd November 2021
An enhanced DBS disclosure is a requirement for this role. Our recruitment checks, induction, and ongoing support and supervision reflect our commitment to safeguarding our clients. Depaul UK strives to be equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
We kindly request no contact from Recruitment or Media Agencies.