Depaul UK are currently looking for a Regional Volunteer & Mentor Coordinator to join our team based in the North West. You will join us on a part-time, permanent basis, and in return, you will receive a competitive salary of £24,174 FTE or £11,603 per annum (pro rata) + pension and benefits.
Depaul UK works with some of the most disadvantaged young people in the UK. We specialise in working in communities where poverty and long-term unemployment have resulted in generations of social exclusion and high rates of homelessness
Over the past 30 years, we have grown as an organisation and developed and enhanced our work and the impact it has across the UK. Depaul UK has a wide range of services for young people and adults at risk of homelessness
The Regional Volunteer & Mentor Coordinator role:
Depaul UK are recruiting for a permanent Regional Volunteering & Mentoring Coordinator to ensure our regional services have significant volunteer input.
In this role you will be proactively involved in organising community volunteers, corporate partnerships and mentors across all of our services. You will be responsible for the recruitment of volunteers and their support and supervision once in post.
What makes the Regional Volunteer & Mentor Coordinator role exciting?
- A full induction and training to enhance the ‘hard’ and ‘soft’ skills required’.
- Training in the Depaul Endeavour model
- Continuous support and supervision including reflective practice to develop your learning and skills as a practitioner
What will ideally support your success as our Regional Volunteer & Mentor Coordinator:
- Experience managing volunteering and/or mentoring activity
- Experience working with young people or people who are homeless
- Good literacy, numeracy and IT skills
- Highly motivated and target driven with a track record in delivering set targets and outcomes
What’s it like to work at Depaul UK?
You'll be joining a friendly, flexible, and values-led organisation, and will receive:
- Competitive salary
- 26 days of annual leave plus bank holidays
- Contributory pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Interest-free Annual Season Ticket Loan
- Four Weeks Paternity Leave
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you and you’d like to become our Regional Volunteer & Mentor Coordinator then please click ‘apply’ today – don’t miss out, we’d love to hear from you!
Closing Date for applications: Friday 01 October 2021 at 12:00 pm
An enhanced DBS disclosure is a requirement for this role. Our recruitment checks, induction, and ongoing support and supervision reflect our commitment to safeguarding our clients. Depaul UK strives to be equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
We kindly request no contact from Recruitment or Media Agencies.