We are currently recruiting for a Regional Volunteering & Mentoring Co-ordinator to work part time with our team in Manchester. In return you will receive a competitive salary of £11,719 - £24,416 pro rata plus benefits.
Depaul UK works with some of the most disadvantaged young people in the UK. We specialise in working in communities where poverty and long-term unemployment have resulted in generations of social exclusion and high rates of homelessness
Over the past 30 years, we have grown as an organisation and developed and enhanced our work and the impact it has across the UK. Depaul UK has a wide range of services for young people and adults at risk of homelessness
The Regional Volunteering and Mentoring Co-ordinator Role:
This is an extremely exciting role where you will take responsibility for sourcing and interviewing potential volunteers and getting them onboarded on our mentoring programme.
You will analyze the needs of individual services and the needs of young people when developing new volunteering roles and initiatives. Also, you will champion the filling of these volunteering roles and act as a key point of contact with internal and external partners.
This role will be on a rota basis and it includes working evening and weekend.
What makes this role exciting?
- A thorough induction and orientation to help you settle in and ensure you have the knowledge and support you need to perform your role.
- Continuous support and supervision including reflective practice to develop your learning and skills as a practitioner.
What will ideally support your success in this Regional Volunteering and Mentoring Co-ordinator role?
- Managing significant volunteering and/or mentoring activity in a charitable and/ or corporate setting.
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in delivering set targets and outcomes.
- Written and verbal communication is precise and accurate.
- Confident in using varied IT software and experience of managing social media for business.
- Ability to build up and maintain a network of external contacts who can help achieve service goals.
What’s it like to work at Depaul UK?
You'll be joining a friendly, flexible and values-led organisation, and will receive:
- Competitive salary
- 26 days of annual leave plus bank holidays
- Contributory pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Interest free Annual Season Ticket Loan
- Four Weeks Paternity Leave
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you and you’d like to become our Regional Volunteering and Mentoring Co-ordinator then please click ‘apply’ today – don’t miss out, we’d love to hear from you!
Closing Date for Regional Volunteering and Mentoring Co-ordinator applications: Friday 17 December 2021 at 23:59 pm
An enhanced DBS disclosure is a requirement for this role. Our recruitment checks, induction, and ongoing support and supervision reflect our commitment to safeguarding our clients. Depaul UK strives to be equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
We kindly request no contact from Recruitment or Media Agencies.