At Depaul UK we currently have an exciting opportunity for a Research and Fundraising Support Officer to join our team in London. You will join us on a full time, permanent basis and in return, you will receive a competitive salary of £26,450 per annum.
Depaul UK helps people around the UK who are homeless, vulnerable and disadvantaged, with a special focus on young people. We are now looking for locum Project / Support Workers through Accommodation, Floating Support, Family Mediation, Administration, and Nightstop.
We are a homelessness charity with the largest network of emergency accommodation for young people in the UK, making a difference to the lives of thousands of young people each year. We are unique, innovative and very passionate about what we do, working in the very heart of local communities.
The Research and Fundraising Support Officer role:
We’re looking for an enthusiastic team player with experience of fundraising, research into new sources of income and managing a pipeline.
The Research and Fundraising Support Officer role will lead the Philanthropy and Partnerships team’s approach to research and will manage a number of Trusts, Major Donor and Corporate prospects through their respective acquisition pipelines.
What makes this role exciting?
- A full induction and training to enhance the ‘hard’ and ‘soft’ skills required’
- Training in the Depaul Endeavour model
- Continuous support and supervision including reflective practice to develop your learning and skills as a practitioner
- Access to a total rewards package including a health plan and generous pension contributions
What will ideally support your success as our Project and Support Worker?
- Strong research and project management skills
- Good ability to manage new business prospects through acquisition stages and convert to fundraising results
- Strong written skills for funding bids, proposals and stewardship materials
- Knowledge and understanding of writing KPI reports
- Computer literate
Benefits of becoming our Research and Fundraising Support Officer:
You'll be joining a friendly, flexible and values-led organisation, and will receive:
- Competitive salary
- 26 days of annual holiday plus bank holidays
- Contributory pension scheme
- Life assurance
Closing date: Midnight on Sunday 24th January
Interview date: TBC
So, if this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you and you’d like to become our Research and Fundraising Support Officer then please click ‘apply’ today – don’t miss out, we’d love to hear from you!
An enhanced DBS disclosure is a requirement for this post. Our recruitment checks, induction, and ongoing support and supervision reflect our commitment to safeguarding our clients. Depaul UK strives to be equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
We kindly request no contact from Recruitment or Media Agencies.