Depaul have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Trusts and Foundations Fundraiser to join their London team on a full-time permanent basis. In return you’ll receive a competitive salary of £33,794 pa incl. ILW + pension & other benefits.
Depaul UK delivers a range of support and housing services around the UK for young people and adults at risk of homelessness. We provide services that prevent homelessness, increase the resilience of those we work with and energise opportunities for employment, education, training & volunteering. We're dedicated to putting our values into action to achieve a society where everyone has a place to call home and a stake in their community.
In return as our Senior Trusts and Foundations Fundraiser, we can offer you:
- A friendly, flexible and values-led organisation
- Competitive salary
- 26 days of annual holiday, including bank holidays
- Contributory pension scheme
- Life assurance
The Senior Trusts and Foundations Fundraiser role:
The Senior Trusts and Foundations Fundraiser is an integral member of the fundraising team, managing current donors, building new relationships and communicating the great impact the charity has with vulnerable young people. The post holder will help to deliver a brand new trusts and foundations strategy which is taking shape now.
This is a fantastic opportunity to get out, meet donors and work with trusts of all sizes to help Depaul reach its ambitions
What makes this role exciting?
- You’ll be supported by the Trusts & Foundations Manager in all aspects of the job
- You’ll be listened to and your opinion will count
- You’ll be trained in Depaul’s approach to trust fundraising
- You’ll receive other core organisational training
- You’ll enjoy work flexibility including working from home opportunities
- You’ll join a friendly, imaginative, ambitious and growing Fundraising and Comms Team
- You’ll learn through experience of working closely with senior staff and Directors at Depaul
- You’ll be part of a values-led organisation that takes staff welfare seriously
- You’ll learn through meeting young people affected by homelessness, donors, staff and volunteers.
- Opportunities for career advancement and progression
What will ideally support your success in the Senior Trusts and Foundations Fundraiser role?
- Experience of raising funds from trusts and grant-makers
- Understanding of the principles and processes of trust fundraising
- Proven experience of a high standard of bid writing
- Experience of reporting effectively to trust donors against agreed outcomes
- Raisers Edge knowledge and experience
So, if this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you and you’d like to become our Senior Trusts and Foundations Fundraiser then please click ‘apply’ today – don’t miss out, we’d love to hear from you!
Closing date – We will be reviewing applications on a rolling basis so strongly encourage you apply as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
An enhanced DBS disclosure is a requirement for this post. Our recruitment checks, induction and ongoing support and supervision reflect our commitment to safeguarding our clients. Depaul UK strives to be equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
We kindly request no contact from Recruitment or Media Agencies.