At Depaul UK we have a fantastic new opportunity for a Service Manager to join the team in Salford. You will join us on a full-time, permanent basis and in return, you will receive a salary of £33,864 pa + pension & other benefits.
Depaul UK helps people around the UK who are homeless, vulnerable and disadvantaged, with a special focus on young people. We are now looking for locum Project / Support Workers through Accommodation, Floating Support, Family Mediation, Administration and Nightstop.
We are a homelessness charity with the largest network of emergency accommodation for young people in the UK, making a difference to the lives of thousands of young people each year. We are unique, innovative and very passionate about what we do, working in the very heart of local communities.
Benefits of joining us as a Service Manager:
- 26 days of annual holiday plus bank holidays
- Contributory pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Interest-free Annual Season Ticket Loan
- 4 weeks paternity leave
The Service Manager Role:
The successful post-holder will be responsible for running the service safely, that the project is fully staffed, and residents can access appropriate and timely support services. You will also be responsible for coordinating the work of partner and external agencies providing support to the service and the overall health and wellbeing of the residents.
What makes this Service Manager role exciting?
- A full induction and training to enhance the ‘hard’ and ‘soft’ skills required
- Continuous support and supervision to develop your learning and skills as a practitioner
What will ideally support your success as our Service Manager?
- Excellent understanding and experience of contract management and delivery
- Good ability to work under pressure
- Excellent ability to liaise effectively with others
- Ability to effectively supervise the work of others
- Experience of operating safeguarding requirements and procedures
We are reviewing applications on a rolling basis and will close once we’ve received sufficient applications. Final deadline is Friday 11th December 12:00pm.
So, if this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you and you’d like to become our Service Manager then please click ‘apply’ today – don’t miss out, we’d love to hear from you!
An enhanced DBS disclosure is a requirement for this post. Our recruitment checks, induction, and ongoing support and supervision reflect our commitment to safeguarding our clients. Depaul UK strives to be equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
We kindly request no contact from Recruitment or Media Agencies.