Depaul UK are currently looking for an experienced and knowledgable Service Manager to join our team based in Oldham. You will join us on a full-time, permanent basis, and in return, you will receive a competitive salary of £30,596 per annum + pension and benefits.
Depaul UK works with some of the most disadvantaged young people in the UK. We specialise in working in communities where poverty and long-term unemployment have resulted in generations of social exclusion and high rates of homelessness.
Over the past 30 years, we have grown as an organisation and developed and enhanced our work and the impact it has across the UK. Depaul UK has a wide range of services for young people and adults at risk of homelessness
The Service Manager role:
We are currently looking for an experienced and committed Service Manager to oversee our project in Manchester, on a full-time, permanent basis.
In this role you will be supported by the Regional Pathway Manager in ensuring the service is continuously improving, developing and being maintained to a high standard. You will be responsible for the direct management of a team where you will hold regular team meetings to motivate staff, volunteers and students.
The successful postholder will oversee the running of the service and therefore should have previous sector and management experience.
What makes the Service Manager role exciting?
- A full induction and training to enhance the ‘hard’ and ‘soft’ skills required’.
- Training in the Depaul Endeavour model
- Continuous support and supervision including reflective practice to develop your learning and skills as a practitioner
What will ideally support your success as our Service Manager:
- Good literacy, numeracy and IT skills
- Experience of operating safeguarding requirements and procedures
- Experiencing of supervising the work of others
- Significant experience of managing a service, preferably in a residential care or support setting
What’s it like to work at Depaul UK?
You'll be joining a friendly, flexible, and values-led organisation, and will receive:
- Competitive salary
- 26 days of annual leave plus bank holidays pro rata
- Contributory pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Interest-free Annual Season Ticket Loan
- Four Weeks Paternity Leave
So, if this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you and you’d like to become our Service Manager then please click ‘apply’ today – don’t miss out, we’d love to hear from you!
Closing Date for applications: Tuesday 21st September at 12:00 pm
An enhanced DBS disclosure is a requirement for this role. Our recruitment checks, induction, and ongoing support and supervision reflect our commitment to safeguarding our clients. Depaul UK strives to be equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
We kindly request no contact from Recruitment or Media Agencies.