This is an exciting time to join Depaul UK. We have a fantastic new opportunity for two Support Workers to work alongside young people and empower them to live independently. They will join the team in Bromley / Orpinton, London, on a full-time, permanent basis. In return you will receive a competitive salary of £23,304 Per Annum Plus Pension and Other Benefits.
The Support Worker Role:
As a Support Worker you will devise individual support plans for our young people and help them to develop their independent living skills. You will also support them in accessing training, employment, education and opportunities to volunteer.
This service is accommodation based and you will provide a move on service to clients in supported or community-based accommodation.
This role is being advertised as a Support Worker but on appointment your job title will be Progression Coach.
There are two positions available for this post, please see our rota's attached and indicate a preference when applying.
The ideal Support Worker:
- You will have excellent communication skills and be committed to the values and ethos of Depaul UK.
- Great experience working with young people or those who have experienced homelessness
- A knowledge and understanding of Risk Assessments and Support Planning
- Good literacy, numeracy and IT skills
- Ability to demonstrate clear understanding of safeguarding requirements and procedures
What’s it like to work at Depaul UK?
- Flexible working pattern and family-friendly policies
- Access to Perkbox giving you deals and discounts for a wide range of brands
- Up to 7% contributory pension
- Paid training & personal E-Learning portal
- Sabbatical leave
- Health cash plan
- Paid DBS
- Death in service
- Cycle to work scheme
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you and you’d like to become our Support Worker then please click ‘apply’ today – don’t miss out, we’d love to hear from you!
Closing Date for Support Worker applications: Friday 28th January at 12:00 pm
An enhanced DBS disclosure is a requirement for this role. Our recruitment checks, induction, and ongoing support and supervision reflect our commitment to safeguarding our clients. Depaul UK strives to be equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
We kindly request no contact from Recruitment or Media Agencies.