Depaul UK are currently recruiting for a Volunteering Team Administrator to join our team Nationally. You will join us on a part-time, permanent basis, and in return, you will receive a competitive salary of £21,114 (Regional) or 24,614 ILW per annum + pension and benefits.
Depaul UK works with some of the most disadvantaged young people in the UK. We specialise in working in communities where poverty and long-term unemployment have resulted in generations of social exclusion and high rates of homelessness
Over the past 30 years, we have grown as an organisation and developed and enhanced our work and the impact it has across the UK. Depaul UK has a wide range of services for young people and adults at risk of homelessness
The Volunteering Team Administrator role:
Depaul UK are currently recruiting for an Administrator to work as part of the Volunteering team providing effective administrative support.
The successful postholder will be responsible for facilitating volunteer recruitment, ensuring our volunteering systems are maintained including all volunteer records. Therefore, an understanding of data protection and confidentialities will be necessary for the role.
You will also be responsible for providing support on a number of different volunteering projects and leading elements of them where appropriate.
What makes the Volunteering Team Administrator role exciting?
- A full induction and training to enhance the ‘hard’ and ‘soft’ skills required’.
- Training in the Depaul Endeavour model
- Continuous support and supervision including reflective practice to develop your learning and skills as a practitioner
What will ideally support your success as our Volunteering Team Administrator:
- Good attention to detail
- Demonstrable planning and organising skills
- Adherence to data protection and confidentiality policies
- Experience using Word, Excel, Internet research and databases
- Experience of People Management administration
What’s it like to work at Depaul UK?
You'll be joining a friendly, flexible, and values-led organisation, and will receive:
- Competitive salary
- 26 days of annual leave plus bank holidays
- Contributory pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Interest-free Annual Season Ticket Loan
- Four Weeks Paternity Leave
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you and you’d like to become our Volunteering Team Administrator then please click ‘apply’ today – don’t miss out, we’d love to hear from you!
Closing Date for applications: Monday 25 October 2021 at 12:00 pm
An enhanced DBS disclosure is a requirement for this role. Our recruitment checks, induction, and ongoing support and supervision reflect our commitment to safeguarding our clients. Depaul UK strives to be equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
We kindly request no contact from Recruitment or Media Agencies.