At Depaul UK have an exciting opportunity for a Youth Homelessness Service Coordinator to join our team on a full time permanent basis. In return you’ll earn a competitive salary of £24,174 pa + pension & other benefits.
Depaul UK delivers a range of support and housing services around the UK for young people and adults at risk of homelessness. We provide services that prevent homelessness, increase the resilience of those we work with and energise opportunities for employment, education, training & volunteering. We're dedicated to putting our values into action to achieve a society where everyone has a place to call home and a stake in their community.
In return as our Youth Homelessness Service Coordinator we can offer you:
- Competitive salary
- 26 days of annual holiday plus bank holidays pro rata
- Contributory pension scheme
- Life assurance
The Youth Homelessness Service Coordinator role:
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced youth - focused individual to play a key role in the set-up of our new service in Milton Keynes.
We are looking for someone passionate about homeless prevention, committed to the cause, with fantastic experience of working with young people and families and ready to manage a new team.
The post-holder will represent Depaul in this new area and have a knack for quickly and effectively developing key partnerships across the region, ensuring the services are outcomes-focused and effective for young people.
The official job title for the post is Senior Prevention Coordinator. Please refer to the job description for further details.
What makes this role exciting?
- A full induction and training to enhance the ‘hard’ and ‘soft’ skills required’
- Training in the Depaul Endeavour model
- Continuous support and supervision including reflective practice to develop your learning and skills as a practitioner
- Access to a total rewards package including a health plan and generous pension contributions
What will ideally support your success in the Youth Homelessness Service Coordinator role?
- Significant experience of working with homeless and vulnerable people in crisis
- Experience supervising staff or volunteers
- Significant experience of taking responsibility for operating safeguarding requirements and procedures
- Excellent experience of working under pressure, finding creative solutions and using own initiative
- Excellent experience of developing productive relationships with partner organisations
Closing date: Monday 02 November 2020 at 12:00 pm
So, if this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you and you’d like to become our Youth Homelessness Service Coordinator then please click ‘apply’ today – don’t miss out, we’d love to hear from you!
An enhanced DBS disclosure is a requirement for this post. Our recruitment checks, induction and ongoing support and supervision reflect our commitment to safeguarding our clients. Depaul UK strives to be equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
We kindly request no contact from Recruitment or Media Agencies.