At Depaul UK we currently have an exciting opportunity for a Facilities Manager to come and join our team. Due to the national remit of this post, we welcome applications from the North East, North West and London. Working from home options are also available. You will join us on a full time basis and in return you will receive a competitive salary of £33,864 - £37,364 per annum depending on location + pension & other great benefits.
Depaul UK delivers a wide range of support and housing services for young people and adults at risk of homelessness. We specialise in the provision of services that: prevent homelessness, increase the resilience of those we work with and energise opportunities for employment, education, training and volunteering in the communities we work within.
In return as our Facilities Manager, we can offer you:
- A friendly, flexible and values-led organisation
- Competitive salary
- 34 days of annual holiday, including bank holidays
- Contributory pension scheme
- Life assurance
The Facilities Manager role:
This is a great opportunity to support the Depaul Executive Team by providing expertise on matters including premises management and leases, health and safety, utilities, service and infrastructure contracts.
In this role you’ll successfully deliver Depaul’s contracted outcomes through supporting its service and central office staff in their workplace. You’ll ensure managed accommodation properties are safe, fit for purpose and management agreements offer value for money.
Your key areas of delivery will include property portfolio management, budget management, procurement and office services management, and health, safety and security.
What makes this role exciting?
- You’ll be provided a full induction and ongoing training opportunities to enhance the ‘hard’ and ‘soft’ skills required’.
- You’ll be line managed by the Executive Director of Finance, IT & Organisational Performance who will work with you to help you deliver your personal and corporate objectives.
- You’ll be provided with suitable development opportunities to help you understand our heritage as a Vincentian organisation.
- You’ll be delivering a vital contribution to the great work Depaul does in supporting vulnerable Young people.
What will ideally support your success in the Facilities Manager role?
- Substantial experience managing property, utilities and contracts
- Having a good understanding of legal documentation and ways of improving service delivery and quality
- IOSH and NEBOSH qualifications
- Excellent project management experience including budget
- Knowledge of property management software systems
So, if this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you and you’d like to become our Facilities Manager then please click ‘apply’ today – don’t miss out, we’d love to hear from you!
An enhanced DBS disclosure is a requirement for this post. Our recruitment checks, induction and ongoing support and supervision reflect our commitment to safeguarding our clients. Depaul UK strives to be equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
We kindly request no contact from Recruitment or Media Agencies.