At Depaul UK we have a fantastic new opportunity for a passionate youth-focused individual to join us as a Programmes Coordinator in Greater Manchester. You will join us on a part time, permanent basis and in return, you’ll earn a competitive salary of £9159.60 pa (£22,899 pa FTE).
Depaul UK helps people around the UK who are homeless, vulnerable and disadvantaged, with a special focus on young people.
We are a homelessness charity with the largest network of emergency accommodation for young people in the UK, making a difference to the lives of thousands of young people each year. We are unique, innovative and very passionate about what we do, working in the very heart of local communities.
The Programmes Coordinator Role
We are currently recruiting for a passionate Programmes Coordinator to promote and deliver Depaul’s Programmes strategy in the Greater Manchester region. The focus of this role is to organize and deliver progression opportunities for young people, supporting them with their ambitions into education training, volunteering or employment.
What makes the Programmes Coordinator role exciting?
- A full induction and training to enhance the ‘hard’ and ‘soft’ skills required’
- Training in the Depaul Endeavour model
- Continuous support and supervision including reflective practice to develop your learning and skills as a practitioner
- Access to a total rewards package including a health plan and generous pension contributions
What will ideally support your success in this role?
- Excellent experience in delivering engagement programmes to young people
- Good understanding of the issues faced by vulnerable young homeless people
- Excellent understanding of how to successfully support clients into education, training, volunteering and employment opportunities
- Good understanding of the importance of developing effective relationships both internally and with external partnership organisations
- Good verbal and written communicator and ability to work collaboratively across the organisation
Benefits of the Programmes Coordinator role:
- Competitive salary
- 26 days of annual holiday plus bank holidays pro rata
- Contributory pension scheme
- Life assurance
So, if you want a role that can really make a difference and have what it takes to be our Programmes Coordinator, click “Apply” below – we would love to hear from you!
Closing Date: Thursday 26th November 12:00
Any applications submitted past this date will not be considered.
Depaul strives to be an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
An enhanced DBS disclosure is a requirement for this post. Our recruitment checks, induction and ongoing support and supervision reflect our commitment to safeguarding our clients.
We kindly request no unsolicited contact from recruitment or media agencies.