Depaul UK are currently looking for a Programmes Coordinator to join us in Manchester. You will join us on a part time basis – 15 hours per week and in return, you will receive a competitive salary of £9,159.60 per annum (pro rata) + pension and benefits.
Depaul UK works with some of the most disadvantaged young people in the UK. We specialise in working in communities where poverty and long-term unemployment have resulted in generations of social exclusion and high rates of homelessness.
Over the past 30 years, we have grown as an organisation and developed and enhanced our work and the impact it has across the UK. Depaul UK has a wide range of services for young people and adults at risk of homelessness.
The Programmes Coordinator role:
The focus of this role is to organize and deliver progression opportunities for young people, supporting them with their ambitions into education training, volunteering or employment.
You will be responsible for promoting and delivering the Steps to Success programme in the local community by liaising with local organisations and employers. You will also have the opportunity to design and deliver engaging workshops and other activities to help clients develop their skills.
What will ideally support your success as one of our Programmes Coordinator:
- Great experience working with young people or those who have experienced homelessness
- Experience in successfully engaging young people with activities and programmes
- Good verbal and written communicator and ability to work collaboratively
- Good organisational skills and ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage competing priorities, projects and deadlines
- Able to demonstrate clear understanding of safeguarding requirements and procedures
What’s it like to work at Depaul UK?
You'll be joining a friendly, flexible and values-led organisation, and will receive:
- Competitive salary
- 26 days of annual holiday plus bank holidays
- Contributory pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Interest-free Annual Season Ticket Loan
- 4 weeks Paternity Leave
So, if this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you and you’d like to become our Programmes Coordinator then please click ‘apply’ today – don’t miss out, we’d love to hear from you!
Closing Date for Programmes Coordinator applications: Monday 24th May 2021 at 12pm
An enhanced DBS disclosure is a requirement for this role. Our recruitment checks, induction, and ongoing support and supervision reflect our commitment to safeguarding our clients. Depaul UK strives to be equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
We kindly request no contact from Recruitment or Media Agencies.