At Depaul UK we are currently have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Prevention Coordinator to come and join our London team. You will join us on a full time, fixed term basis until September 2020. In return you will receive a competitive salary of £27,674 per annum pro rata + pension and other benefits.
Depaul UK delivers a range of support and housing services around the UK for young people and adults at risk of homelessness. We provide services that prevent homelessness, increase the resilience of those we work with and energise opportunities for employment, education, training & volunteering. We're dedicated to putting our values into action to achieve a society where everyone has a place to call home and a stake in their community.
In return as our Senior Prevention Coordinator, we can offer you:
- A friendly, flexible and values-led organisation
- Competitive salary
- 26 days of annual holiday, including bank holidays pro rata
- Contributory pension scheme
- Life assurance
The Senior Prevention Coordinator is a busy and varied role that includes managing a team of four Nightstop Coordinators across London and our new service in Hertfordshire to deliver emergency accommodation to young people. You will support the team to deliver on immediate and long-term support for the young people, volunteer recruitment and safety for volunteers and young people, marketing and developing relationships with stakeholders.
What makes this role exciting?
- A full induction and training to enhance the ‘hard’ and ‘soft’ skills required’
- Training in the Depaul Endeavour model
- Continuous support and supervision including reflective practice to develop your learning and skills as a practitioner
- Access to a total rewards package including a health plan and generous pension contributions
What will ideally support your success in the Senior Prevention Coordinator role?
- Experience of supervising staff
- Experience of recruiting, training and providing ongoing support to volunteers
- Experience of marketing and communications
- Experience of developing productive relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Significant experience of working with people who are vulnerable, experiencing homeless or in crisis
So, if this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you and you’d like to become our Senior Prevention Coordinator then please click ‘apply’ today – don’t miss out, we’d love to hear from you!
Closing date: Thursday 05 December 2019 at 12:00 pm
An enhanced DBS disclosure is a requirement for this post. Our recruitment checks, induction and ongoing support and supervision reflect our commitment to safeguarding our clients. Depaul UK strives to be equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
We kindly request no contact from Recruitment or Media Agencies.