A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic and motivated Operations Assistant to join our Corporate Services team on a full-time basis here at Design Council.
Design Council is an independent charity with a purpose to make life better by Design. Our vision is a world where the role and value of design is recognised as a fundamental creator of value, enabling happier, healthier and safer lives for all.
The organisation is at an exciting stage in its development as we celebrate our ten-year anniversary of becoming an independent charity and having established and grown our services and programmes. We’re working together with industry, government and individuals on some of the UK’s most exciting Built Environment projects, from complex urban regeneration schemes to the UK’s most challenging infrastructure projects.
This role will report into the Head of Operations and will be a mix of office and remote working.
You will have a minimum of 2 years office-based administration experience.
This is an incredibly varied role that will see you taking responsibility for a wide range of duties:
- Administration management, tracking information, updating and maintain spreadsheets and databases.
- Preparing documents and entering data into a CRM system.
- Preparing, reviewing and formatting documents and running reports.
- Coordinating office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies.
- Data consolidation, data cleansing, and data management.
- Respond to telephone and email queries in a timely and professional manner
- IT Administration.
- Supporting the Head of Operations on internal projects/initiatives that involve all aspects of the organisation.
- Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies.
- Draft and facilitate technical content for operational procedure and processes.
- IT literate, and proficient in using Microsoft Office, in particular, Excel.
- Competency in working with various IT systems.
- Excellent Organisational, methodical and analytical skills.
- Good attention to detail, numeracy.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and all-round team player.
You will be naturally adaptive, proactive, and focused, with a willingness to learn.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.