Working closely with DHI’s Bristol CRS Service Manager & Client Contact Team Leader, the post holder will be responsible for the timely and accurate production of DHI’s contractual reporting requirements. Working across DHI’s Treatment Service in Bristol, the aim of the role is to provide leadership and management of data and intelligence gathering, analysis and reporting to inform service development, resource allocation and statutory requirements.
Day to Day Responsibilities
- Ensure the production of timely and accurate reports of service level data to meet contractual and legal obligations
- Prepare and analyse data to inform Bristol CRS Service Manager & Client Contact Team Leader of emerging trends and areas for development and improvement
- To implement continuous audit checks and quality assurance processes to ensure that data collation and input is accurate, responsive, evidence based and delivered to a high standard to maintain the integrity of systems and information.
For more information please see the enclosed Job Description and Person Specification.
To excel in the role you will need:
- Excellent skills and knowledge in relation to NDTMS and PHE data and reporting requirements.
- Ability to collect, organise, analyse, and disseminate significant amounts of data/information with attention to detail and accuracy
- The ability to translate data and reporting into insights regarding service performance and outcomes and able to articulate data into actionable form for non-technical people
If you would like to find out more about this role or you have any questions, please contact HR to arrange an informal chat.
How To Apply
Please visit the DHI website to use the enclosed Job Description and Person Specification to complete an application form and skills form to send to HR before Midday Wednesday 4th November 2020
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.