Title: Regional Community Fundraiser - Midlands
Reports to: Head of Fundraising
Salary: £24,000 - £26,000 (depending upon experience)
Location: Home based with occasional duties/visits to Head Office in Havant, Hampshire and attendance, from time-to-time, of other charity events across the country
Region: Midlands, covering counties within a 60 mile radius of Birmingham.
Hours of work: 35 hours per week (Full Time) please note that this position includes some evening and weekend working.
We are seeking a passionate, motivated, individual with past, proven, experience in developing Community Fundraising activities to meet defined income targets. The successful canidate will ensure that appropriate community fundraising activities are implemented and managed to deliver budgets, targets and income in-line with agreed plans and strategies.
Who are we looking for?
- A confident self-starter, an experienced relationship builder who is able to identify and nurture opportunities to the benefit of the charity and it’s beneficiaries
- Experience of managing mass participation events and enthusiastic about making new connections
- Experienced in managing income, budgets and meeting financial targets
- A flexible working approach, someone that welcomes the opportunity to help grow and develop community fundraising activities for a small, but dynamic, medical and health research charity
- Homebased, comfortable and confident in remote working, supported by a small team based in Havant, Hampshire
- A confident driver, with own vehicle, able to travel and cover the Midlands area, as defined by the terms of employment, with occasional travel to the charity’s Head Office in Hampshire
*Download the full job description and charity overview below*
- Competitive Salary
- 25 Days Annual Holiday
- 8 additional Public Holidays
- TOIL for hours over 35 per week
- Mobile phone & laptop
- Business element of private car insurance reimbursed
- Standard Life workplace pension
Check out our website for further information on all aspects of Diabetes Research & Wellness Foundation on our website. To apply for this position, please click the ‘Apply Online’ button below.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.