A key driver within our charity's strategy is our ability to harness the benefits of our technology and data systems to help us create a world where diabetes can do no harm. As the Data Systems Change and Training Manager in our Corporate Services directorate, you'll play a vital role in our fast-paced Data Strategy team helping colleagues across the UK to get the most from our new systems, improving the way we work with customer data and ultimately improving the customer experience for our millions of supporters.
Interview Date: TBC
What we can offer you:
- Generous annual leave starting at 25 days plus bank holidays
- A Cash Healthcare Plan (giving you up to £1,500 towards a range of out of pocket health expenses like new glasses, dentist, chiropractor or osteopath appointments)
- Early finish Friday and flexible working as part of our approach to activity based working
- Discounts on gym membership
- Employee assistance programme to give you support on any issues that come up in life
- Annual season ticket loan* (on completion of your probation period and if contract is permanent or longer than 12 months)
- Very active social scene including sport teams, gardening and other activities
- Generous pension provision, life assurance and income protection insurance
- Cycle to work scheme* (eligible for scheme if contract is permanent or longer than 12 months)
*Some benefits aren't available until you've passed your probation period and are dependent on the length of contract.
You will devise, produce & deliver training programmes for colleagues working with our brand new central Data hub and CRMs. You'll plan and deliver transformative change programmes to support teams working with the outputs of our systems, encouraging better reporting, extensive analysis and more effective data management across Diabetes UK. You'll work closely to support our Project Managers and BAs to produce test & training materials to help ensure Diabetes UK gets the very best from its' investment in our new technologies
You are an experienced trainer, both in person and via online tools, skilled in producing materials for and working with colleagues at all levels and with varying levels of technical ability. You understand Data systems and are able to simply explain technical topics in engaging and enthusiastic ways. You have a great understanding of the Theory of Change and know how to build communications plans to support colleagues to embrace new ways of working, to get the most from new systems.