This is a key role which supports the Senior Business Partner by ensuring that financial information is accurate and complete, that communications are clear, well-judged and consistent, and that we engage colleagues, build confidence and increase financial capability across the charity.
Interviews: Week Commencing 16th September 2019
What we can offer you:
- Generous annual leave starting at 25 days plus bank holidays
- A Cash Healthcare Plan (giving you up to £1,600 towards a range of out of pocket health expenses like new glasses, dentist, chiropractor or osteopath appointments)
- Early finish Friday and flexible working
- Discounts on gym membership and days out
- Employee assistance programme to give you support on any issues that come up in life
- Annual season ticket loan
- Very active social scene including sport teams, gardening and other activities
- Generous pension provision, life assurance and income protection insurance
- Cycle to work scheme (eligible for scheme if contract is permanent or longer than 12 months)
*Some benefits aren't available until you've passed your probation period and are dependent on the length of contract.
We are looking for a proactive, curious and enthusiastic finance professional who wants to make a difference at Diabetes UK. You'll be experienced in delivering high quality, accurate financial information that's tailored to the needs of stakeholders, and able to work under direction from the Senior Business Partner or using initiative as required. Excel will be second nature and you will have a strong foundation of accounting knowledge which will underpin your conversations as you establish yourself as a trusted, expert adviser to colleagues. This is a great role for someone looking to develop their career in a supportive and progressive finance team.
- Deliver high quality, accurate financial information under the guidance of the Senior Business Partner
- Communicate well and gauge the appropriate level of detail or technical information required by different stakeholders
- Supporting, training and communicating with budget holders
- Producing, circulating and analysing financial reports
- A part qualified accountant