We're fighting for a world where diabetes can do no harm. And to do that, it's vital that the 4.9 million people currently living with diabetes in the UK know who we are and feel a connection to our work and our cause.
That's where our brand comes in, and as brand executive you'll be part of a passionate team working to make sure our personality and identity shines through everything we do as a charity.
You'll use your experience of working with brands to quickly become an expert in our personality , our tone of voice and visual identity. You'll play a key role in training and supporting our colleagues to use our brand effectively, giving advice and feedback on a wide range of projects.
You'll also be joining us at an exciting time. We've recently refreshed our brand and you'll have an important role to play in rolling it out across the charity.
Interviews: Tuesday 18 May 2021 (TBC)
What we can offer you:
- Generous annual leave starting at 25 days plus bank holidays
- A Cash Healthcare Plan (giving you up to £1,500 towards a range of out of pocket health expenses like new glasses, dentist, chiropractor or osteopath appointments)
- Early finish Friday and flexible working as part of our approach to activity based working
- Discounts on gym membership
- Employee assistance programme to give you support on any issues that come up in life
- Annual season ticket loan* (on completion of your probation period and if contract is permanent or longer than 12 months)
- Very active social scene including sport teams, gardening and other activities
- Generous pension provision, life assurance and income protection insurance
- Cycle to work scheme* (eligible for scheme if contract is permanent or longer than 12 months)
*Some benefits aren't available until you've passed your probation period and are dependent on the length of contract.
As Brand Executive you will act as a champion for our brand: you will provide support, feedback and training for colleagues across the charity to bring our personality and identity to life to drive greater awareness and emotional engagement with our cause.
You will support the senior brand manager in rolling out our refreshed brand, managing the process for updating assets and being a key point of contact across the charity.
You will provide knowledgeable and efficient day to day support to the team, responding to queries from colleagues and supporters, taking charge of our 'self-service' tools and budget trackers.
You'll have a real passion for brand and enjoy helping our teams see how it can help them achieve their objectives. You'll be a keen learner, quickly becoming an expert in our brand so you can share that knowledge right across the charity.
You'll have excellent communication skills, both in the way you produce clear and engaging copy, and in the way you express your ideas verbally. You'll be confident in presenting our brand to colleagues at all levels with energy and enthusiasm.
You'll have experience in using and applying a brand, acting as a brand champion or supporting others to use a brand personality, visual identity and tone of voice. You'll know how to juggle a busy workload to meet deadlines, manage projects from start to finish and be able to work with a wide range of teams and colleagues across Diabetes UK.