At Diabetes UK,?we promise to keep the customer at the heart of everything we do, constantly striving to provide an excellent experience.
Delivering an Excellent Customer Experience is fundamental to almost everything we do at Diabetes UK. From individuals contacting our helpline, volunteers and campaigners giving their time and donors giving us their money; we need them all to help us meet our goals and mission.
We want to work with our customers to understand their experiences and tackle any barriers to delivering a fantastic customer experience. Leading a cross organisational project, this role will deliver improvements that will embed Excellent Customer Experience as part of our DNA.
Interviews: W/C 16 or 23 August
What we can offer you:
- Generous annual leave starting at 25 days plus bank holidays
- A Cash Healthcare Plan (giving you up to £1,500 towards a range of out of pocket health expenses like new glasses, dentist, chiropractor or osteopath appointments)
- Early finish Friday and flexible working as part of our approach to activity based working
- Discounts on gym membership
- Employee assistance programme to give you support on any issues that come up in life
- Annual season ticket loan* (on completion of your probation period and if contract is permanent or longer than 12 months)
- Very active social scene including sport teams, gardening and other activities
- Generous pension provision, life assurance and income protection insurance
- Cycle to work scheme* (eligible for scheme if contract is permanent or longer than 12 months)
*Some benefits aren't available until you've passed your probation period and are dependent on the length of contract.
This role will focus on looking at our customer facing processes, with a view to identifying how we can improve them from a customer's perspective and then delivering on the changes required. It will involve working closely with stakeholders from across the charity, across dependency projects, as well as ensuring our customer's thoughts are considered. It will also help us develop a way of measuring our customer experience and measures for success.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about developing a culture of excellent customer experience at Diabetes UK. You will have experience in mapping out customer facing process and be able to manage process change across multiple stakeholders. You should be able to identify those processes that have a negative impact on our customers and influence owners of those processes to make changes where necessary.