A key driver within our charity's strategy is that we will be insight-driven as we strive to create a world where diabetes can do no harm. As our Database Marketing Manager, you will champion the need for analysis and drive the use of insight in our marketing, enabling us to reach the right customers and maximise engagement. You will drive our approach to database marketing, allowing us to test and improve our marketing building long term engagement with customers.
Interview dates: 24/25/26 May 2021
What we can offer you:
- Generous annual leave starting at 25 days plus bank holidays
- A Cash Healthcare Plan (giving you up to £1,500 towards a range of out of pocket health expenses like new glasses, dentist, chiropractor or osteopath appointments)
- Early finish Friday and flexible working as part of our approach to activity based working
- Discounts on gym membership
- Employee assistance programme to give you support on any issues that come up in life
- Annual season ticket loan* (on completion of your probation period and if contract is permanent or longer than 12 months)
- Very active social scene including sport teams, gardening and other activities
- Generous pension provision, life assurance and income protection insurance
- Cycle to work scheme* (eligible for scheme if contract is permanent or longer than 12 months)
*Some benefits aren't available until you've passed your probation period and are dependent on the length of contract.
You will own and manage all database marketing activity, collaborating with colleagues and leading a team to deliver insight-driven, targeted marketing selections and produce meaningful, actionable insight. You will lead on reviewing and improving systems and processes that underpin our database marketing. You will work with your teams to build and implement models and business rules that improve customer experience and drive engagement in a compliant way. Working to support the implementation of the data strategy, you'll work across the charity to inspire teams to engage with data, use insight to shape and improve what we do so we reach more of our target audiences, provide them tailored and relevant experiences, and build engagement.
We are looking for a motivated individual experienced in database marketing, ideally competent in using SQL, Faststats and business intelligence tools. You will have strong leadership skills enabling you to lead a team to meet internal stakeholder's selections and analysis requirements. You will be experienced at communicating actionable insight and working with teams to test innovative approaches to marketing. You will be passionate about driving customer engagement and influencing colleagues to think wider than individual products, instead about the whole customer experience. You will embrace and champion change and can balance reactive demands with working towards a long term vision.