One of the key drivers in delivering our Charity's strategy to live well and longer with diabetes is Fighting diabetes with you. This role, within the Business Support team, provides support in that fight by working with our suppliers in the Fundraising Directorate. You will ensure the suppliers and teams that we engage with deliver what is expected of them. You will make sure they are compliant to regulations, and that supporters and Health Care Practitioners get the information and materials about Diabetes they need when requested
Interview Date: W/C 18 July 2022
We would consider flexibility on where this role could be based
Please note that all job offers are subject to you providing acceptable evidence of your eligibility to work in the UK.
What we can offer you:
- Generous annual leave starting at 25 days plus bank holidays
- A Cash Healthcare Plan (giving you up to £1,500 towards a range of out of pocket health expenses like new glasses, dentist, chiropractor or osteopath appointments)
- Early finish Friday and flexible working as part of our approach to activity based working
- Discounts on gym membership
- Employee assistance programme to give you support on any issues that come up in life
- Annual season ticket loan* (on completion of your probation period and if contract is permanent or longer than 12 months)
- Very active social scene including sport teams, gardening and other activities
- Generous pension provision, life assurance and income protection insurance
- Cycle to work scheme* (eligible for scheme if contract is permanent or longer than 12 months)
*Some benefits aren't available until you've passed your probation period and are dependent on the length of contract.
You will monitor calls made by our external fundraising agencies to supporters and potential supporters to ensure these calls meet expected compliance and quality standards. You will be the first point of contact for staff at Diabetes UK with any fulfilment supplier queries, and liaising with those suppliers on campaigns they manage and any queries. You will log and resolve compliance and supplier incidents that have occurred predominantly within the Fundraising Directorate
As a supplier administrator you will have experience in Fundraising, and preferably working with suppliers and fundraising agencies in the charity sector. You have an attention to detail and are an excellent communicator whoever the audience, staff or external partners. You're confident using the suite of Microsoft packages Excel, Word and Outlook. You have experience analysing issues and processes to identify improvements. You have good time management skills and able to manage deadlines for different priorities.