We are looking for a Market Research Manager to gather insight needed to inform our work, helping us support people with diabetes and towards achieving our strategic outcomes.
What we can offer you:
- Generous annual leave starting at 25 days plus bank holidays
- A Cash Healthcare Plan (giving you up to £1,600 towards a range of out of pocket health expenses like new glasses, dentist, chiropractor or osteopath appointments)
- Early finish Friday and flexible working
- Discounts on gym membership and days out
- Employee assistance programme to give you support on any issues that come up in life
- Annual season ticket loan
- Very active social scene including sport teams, gardening and other activities
- Generous pension provision, life assurance and income protection insurance
- Cycle to work scheme (eligible for scheme if contract is permanent or longer than 12 months)
*Some benefits aren't available until you've passed your probation period and are dependent on the length of contract.
You will be responsible for researching and embedding audience insight in all that we do. Liaising with internal stakeholders to understand needs and requirements, your findings will motivate and inspire people to apply the insight gathered to their area of work.
In addition, you will help embed the use of insight across the organisation, sharing knowledge with our teams and encouraging others to use market research tools to develop engagement activities across our breadth of work.
The ideal candidate will have at least demonstrable experience in delivering and/or commissioning market, social or academic research, using both qualitative and quantitative methodologies. They will also be able to work autonomously and proactively, and be experienced in managing projects across multiple stakeholders.