It's an exciting time to join Diabetes UK, as we embark on our ambitious new five year strategy. Our Strategic Marketing team is at the heart of delivering our bold new plans and the Marketing Manager is crucial to that success. That's why we're looking for someone exceptional to join us in this important maternity cover role.
You'll play a vital role in helping us reach and engage more people living with, or at risk of diabetes - to help us achieve our vision of a world where diabetes can do no harm.
Interview Date(s): W/C 9 March 2020
What we can offer you:
- Generous annual leave starting at 25 days plus bank holidays
- A Cash Healthcare Plan (giving you up to £1,500 towards a range of out of pocket health expenses like new glasses, dentist, chiropractor or osteopath appointments)
- Early finish Friday and flexible working as part of our approach to activity based working
- Discounts on gym membership
- Employee assistance programme to give you support on any issues that come up in life
- Annual season ticket loan (on completion of your probation period)
- Very active social scene including sport teams, gardening and other activities
- Generous pension provision, life assurance and income protection insurance
- Cycle to work scheme (eligible for scheme if contract is permanent or longer than 12 months)
*Some benefits aren't available until you've passed your probation period and are dependent on the length of contract.
As Marketing Manager (maternity cover), you'll take a leading role in championing an insight-driven, integrated and innovative approach to marketing, with our audiences at the heart. With an emphasis on digital marketing and user journeys, you'll be responsible for working with teams across the charity to design and deliver creative, multi-channel marketing strategies and campaigns, in order to deliver the greatest possible impact for the charity and the people we support.
This is the perfect role for a confident, strategic thinker with excellent skills in marketing and relationship management. You'll have a strong marketing and communications background - gained within an agency or in-house marketing environment - and significant experience developing and delivering integrated, innovative marketing strategies and campaigns, across a range of online and offline channels. You'll be a confident communicator with excellent copywriting skills, and be adept at building strong working relationships and advising colleagues on measuring success, channel planning and efficient digital marketing. You'll be available to join us quickly, and keen to jump straight in.
You'll be passionate about making a difference to the lives of people living with diabetes and those at risk of developing this devastating condition, and committed to helping us make faster progress towards reaching our vision.
If this sounds like you and you're excited by the challenge please don't delay in applying.