This is a great opportunity for someone looking to develop and broaden their experience as we have a range of exciting partners on board including Britvic, Boots, Tesco and various pharmaceuticals. All of which are engaged in multi-faceted strategic partnerships that are delivering significant results for people living with diabetes and those at risk!
Interview Date: 2 July 2019
What we can offer you:
- Generous annual leave starting at 25 days plus bank holidays
- A Cash Healthcare Plan (giving you up to £1,600 towards a range of out of pocket health expenses like new glasses, dentist, chiropractor or osteopath appointments)
- Early finish Friday and flexible working
- Discounts on gym membership and days out
- Employee assistance programme to give you support on any issues that come up in life
- Annual season ticket loan
- Very active social scene including sport teams, gardening and other activities
- Generous pension provision, life assurance and income protection insurance
- Cycle to work scheme (eligible for scheme if contract is permanent or longer than 12 months)
*Some benefits aren't available until you've passed your probation period and are dependent on the length of contract.
The Partnerships Manager will secure and manage high value relationships and or partnerships with current and potential corporate and/or individual supporters. The post holder will be focused on matching high value strategic funders with great funding opportunities at Diabetes UK, and building strong and effective relationships to maximise the value to all parties.
Whilst we expect the individual in this case to specialise in strategic corporate partnership development, the Partnership Managers will work to ensure we have the most joined up approach to funding opportunities and may support other relationships as needed.
Given the experience in the team currently, we are seeking a corporate specialist whose experience may have been gained in charity or commercial sector, B2B, company CSR dept. or any other environment involved in developing multi-faceted strategic relationships. The ideal candidate will above all else have exceptional relationship building skills.
This post will also line management of our Partnerships Executive role.