Partnership working is integral to us achieving our strategic goals. As our Senior Corporate Manager, you will lead and manage your team to generate income, raise awareness and achieve charitable impact via our existing corporate partnerships. Diabetes UK has grown our partnership portfolio in recent years and this trend is set to continue. With your leadership and expertise, we can leverage this momentum and work with partners to generate funds, support and inspire the millions of people living with and at risk of diabetes across the UK. With your help, our partners will help us to prevent diabetes, and one day soon find a cure.
Interview Date(s): 29 January & 1 February 2021
We would consider flexibility on where this role could be based
What we can offer you:
- Generous annual leave starting at 25 days plus bank holidays
- A Cash Healthcare Plan (giving you up to £1,500 towards a range of out of pocket health expenses like new glasses, dentist, chiropractor or osteopath appointments)
- Early finish Friday and flexible working as part of our approach to activity based working
- Discounts on gym membership
- Employee assistance programme to give you support on any issues that come up in life
- Annual season ticket loan* (on completion of your probation period and if contract is permanent or longer than 12 months)
- Very active social scene including sport teams, gardening and other activities
- Generous pension provision, life assurance and income protection insurance
- Cycle to work scheme* (eligible for scheme if contract is permanent or longer than 12 months)
*Some benefits aren't available until you've passed your probation period and are dependent on the length of contract.
All of our existing corporate partnerships will sit in your team's portfolio - including our sector leading, £multi-million partnerships with Tesco, Britvic and Pharmaceuticals - and you will work with stakeholders at the highest levels internally and externally to develop these partnerships to the full. You will lead your team to achieve shared partnership goals and grow income generated via corporate partners year on year. Our partners are uniquely placed to change the health of the nation, and the number of partners that want to work with us continues to grow. We are looking for a strategic thinker, with tried and tested experience, to join a successful high value team and help take our corporate partnership programme to the next level.
As our Senior Corporate Manager (Account Management), you will have experience directly managing six and seven figure partnerships. You will have worked on and led partnerships that generate more than just financial return to your organisation, and have experience leveraging partnership channels to raise awareness, build organisational capability and expertise, and deliver value to all parties. You will have management and leadership experience and be able to communicate compellingly, with authority and authenticity. You will be able to inspire and persuade, and have experience innovating approached to deliver additional, sustained value.