The Supporter Care Advisor plays an integral part in a team delivering a first class, professional customer service through human triage, using a range of communication methods to ensure that where possible customer enquiries, donations and complaints are resolved at the first point of contact.
Interview Date: Wednesday 25 March and Thursday 26 March 2020
What we can offer you:
- Generous annual leave starting at 25 days plus bank holidays
- A Cash Healthcare Plan (giving you up to £1,500 towards a range of out of pocket health expenses like new glasses, dentist, chiropractor or osteopath appointments)
- Early finish Friday and flexible working as part of our approach to activity based working
- Discounts on gym membership
- Employee assistance programme to give you support on any issues that come up in life
- Annual season ticket loan (on completion of your probation period)
- Very active social scene including sport teams, gardening and other activities
- Generous pension provision, life assurance and income protection insurance
- Cycle to work scheme (eligible for scheme if contract is permanent or longer than 12 months)
*Some benefits aren't available until you've passed your probation period and are dependent on the length of contract.
As the Supporter Care Advisor you would be responsible for:
- Being the first point of contact for supporters and members of the public dealing with a wide range of enquiries via phone, email, web chat, social media and letter
- Providing excellent customer service by putting the supporter at the heart of everything we do
- Capture data and feedback accurately to help identify trends and new ways of working
- Thanking supporters for their generous donations by creating bespoke acknowledgements within agreed time frames.
- Providing first line Advocacy support
This is a great opportunity joining a vibrant and lively team working together to provide a fantastic service for those living with and affected by diabetes. The role provides a fantastic insight into Supporter Care with a strong training programme and opportunities to develop.
We are looking for someone with:
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Strong written communication skills with the ability to personalise responses
- Problem Solving, identifying issues