As our Digital Communications Manager, you will work closely with the leadership team and managers to develop and implement a comprehensive plan to improve Policy Exchange’s profile with external audiences that:
· promotes the brand, reputation and work of Policy Exchange on a range of digital platforms;
· supports the strategic objectives of the organisation;
· assists the events team in promoting speeches, lectures and debates.
Key requirements for this role include:
· degree level with relevant experience of a minimum of three years working in communications and/or marketing;
· experience running digital media campaigns (ideally), and a broad understanding of the benefits of social media channels;
· experience in copy writing, graphic design and video recording/editing;
· experience with desktop publishing and typesetting, particularly of academic publications.
· managing supplier relationships.
· experience with web content management platforms, ideally Wordpress.
· an interest in and knowledge of politics and public policy;
· ability to operate at a senior level and provide strategic input to the leadership team;
A supportive team player, you will also have a flair for encouraging and supporting people in effective digital communications skills.
This is a full-time position. We welcome applications from all sections of the community. We value diversity and appoint on merit.
Closing Date: 15 September 2017
Applications will be viewed as they come in and successful candidates will be contacted for an interview.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.