Do you like gardening or baking… or any interesting activity?
A gentleman we support in Ardsley would love to have a buddy to spend a couple of hours with each week.
He enjoys gardening and baking in particular, so if you like these activities also, do get in touch!
We're looking for someone who:
- Enjoys doing different activities, such as baking and gardening
- Friendly and a good listener
- Comfortable chatting with people with learning disabilities and autism
- Willing to commit to volunteer regularly (exact times/days can be agreed)
A DBS check and two character references will be required for this role.
What you’ll gain from being a Dimensions volunteer:
Our volunteers play a vital role in our work and in return, we support them with:
- Free certificated training (with access to 800 plus courses)
- Free membership to an online shopping discount scheme
- Comprehensive support from professional, friendly and trained Dimensions staff
- Agreed travel expenses reimbursed
- An opportunity to gain real experience in the social care sector
Want to apply for this role?
If you’d like to be a Dimensions volunteer, we’d love to hear from you! Simply click on Apply with Charity Jobs below.