Exciting opportunity to drive the development of a unique and growing charity. We are looking for someone who can oversee our fundraising, lead on the tracking of our impact, lead our communications and marketing, and represent the organisation with businesses and other key stakeholders. Are you a leader looking for your next challenge and are you passionate about making a real difference to those who need it most? If this sounds like you, then we would love to hear from you!
Lead on M&E and impact measurement, monitoring consistency across organisation
- Collate organisational Key Performance Indicators reporting monthly to the CEO
- Oversee reporting on outputs and outcomes to reliably demonstrate impact, and highlight ways to improve quality of service.
- Provide support to Centre Managers to understand reporting procedures and be able to effectively track outputs and outcomes
- Mentor all staff on using output and outcome data to demonstrate impact, providing support if needed.
Lead fundraising, overseeing one staff member and outsourced bid writers
- - Lead on delivery of the Fundraising Strategy in line with the Five year Plan, and review annually.
- - Identify potential new funders and ensure an active funding pipeline, delegating donor research to Fundraising Assistant.
- - Fulfil funding agreements through progress and final reports to funders, including preparing statistical and financial information where necessary.
- - Secure sponsorship for events and activities
- - Maintain and develop relationships with existing funders, utilising the ‘eTapestry’ database to ensure tailored donor relationship development and compliance with donor requirements.
- - Organising (where appropriate) fundraising events that secure major sponsorship, engage new supporters and recognise current supporters, including the AGM.
- - Develop and support volunteer fundraisers at all three Centres to increase community income.
- - Liaise closely with the Finance Officer to ensure up to date and accurate reporting of the charity's income.
- Develop our Corporate Partnerships offer with a clear strategy to increase income
- - Ensure all funders are thanked appropriately in a timely manner.
- - Monitor donations on online giving sites such as Justgiving and Localgiving identifying patterns and maximising opportunities for income.
Lead communications and marketing
- - Oversee all organisational communications including social media posts, press releases and media appearances, delegating to Fundraising & Comms Assistant
- - Produce key fundraising and communications documents including the Annual Review, supporter newsletters, appeal leaflets, appeal posters, information packs, etc. in partnership with graphic design volunteer.
- Be the lead for and ensure up to date knowledge of data protection regulations through regular training, access to guidance and regular refreshers
Representing the organisation and deputising for CEO as necessary
- Attend events and presentations to promote the organisation, networking with other stakeholders to achieve working partnerships or new funding.
- Willingness to attend business networking meetings, which can be out of hours
- You will have a track record of securing significant funds through a variety of income streams
- You will be a confident speaker and networker, with proven success in building corporate and major donor partnerships
- You will have excellent writing skills, and will be able to support others by checking the quality of bids in line with organisational targets
- You will have experience of creating marketing materials and running campaigns that target different audiences through a range of media channels.
- You will have experience of designing and using monitoring and evaluation processes to show organisational impact and drive improvements.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.