We are recruiting for an experienced HR Advisor to join the Brentwood Diocese providing support and guidance to Diocesan departments, Parishes and employees in all aspects of human resources.
As HR Advisor you will be CIPD qualified, have sound knowledge of current employment legislation and broad generalist HR experience. In this role you will be responsible for:
- Developing and maintaining constructive working relationships with senior managers and clergy.
- Providing knowledgeable and professional advice to the organisation in respect of HR policy and procedures.
- Developing, reviewing and updating HR policies and procedures.
- The provision of advice and support for all employee relations matters including disciplinary and grievance.
- Implementing absence management procedures and monitoring of employee absence.
- Overseeing recruitment and induction of new staff across the Diocese ensuring all appropriate processes are followed and documentation provided.
This is an essential role within the Diocese with interesting opportunities. This is a full time role however a Job Share will also be considered. If you believe, you have the necessary knowledge and experience to be an asset to our team we would like to hear from you.
Applicants are asked to submit a CV and covering letter and should highlight how their skills and experience meet the requirements of the role.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.