We are recruiting for an experienced management accountant to join the Brentwood Diocesan Finance Team providing support in all aspects of general accounts administration.
As Management Accountant, you will be AAT qualified or a Part Qualified Accountant, have a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office ( Word, Advanced Excel, Powerpoint), and have knowledge of Sage 50 General Ledger and payroll systems. You will also be an excellent book-keeper and be confident in reconciling and analyzing high volumes of data within Excel. You will:
- Be responsible for the month end close process, including monthly recharges and allocations
- Produce monthly and year to date management reports
- Be responsible for running the monthly payroll (~200 employees)
- Be responsible for account substantiation and the integrity of the general ledger.
- Provide general support and guidance to other members of the Finance Team
This is an essential role within the Diocese with interesting opportunities. If you believe, you have the necessary knowledge and experience to be an asset to our team we would like to hear from you.
Applicants are asked to submit a CV and covering letter and should highlight how their skills and experience meet the requirements of the role.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.