We have a very exciting opportunity for an experienced IT professional to join us, reporting into our IT Director. Our successful candidate will be responsible for the IT service management and delivery to the users across the Consortium, and as such will have:
- strong experience in both IT service and supplier management,
- strong experience in delivery of technology change projects
- experience in commercial negotiations and procurements (ideally gained in the public or charity sector)
We are looking for a proven Service Management and Digital professional who can help us continue to shape, plan and deliver our IT roadmap, improving our IT processes and systems. Duties of the role include:
- Acting as the main point of contact for day-to-day management for the Consortium’s IT, application and connectivity suppliers
- Leading on service request and incident management
- Leading change initiatives
- Project Management
- Commercial negotiations and/or procurements.
We are seeking someone who can challenge, inspire and deliver in this area of specialism, but also a colleague who shares the passion and heart to make a difference in our communities.
See application pack attached - apply by email and obtain all details required from our website.
Your application should consist of a completed application form and supporting statement (no more than two sides of A4) detailing your reasons for applying, what you can bring to the post and how you meet its requirements. Closing date is 5th March 2021.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.