Brain Tumour Research is a fast growing national charity, striving to fund a network of seven dedicated research centres whilst challenging the government and larger cancer charities to invest more in brain tumour research.
Since our launch in 2009, we have seen unprecedented income growth and now need six experienced, energetic, professional and hard working individuals to join our busy team based in Milton Keynes.
Director of Fundraising
Location: Milton Keynes
Salary: £45k to £55k depending on experience
Hours of work: 9 – 5 plus reasonable additional hours necessary to perform duties
Head of Community Fundraising; Corporate Fundraiser Manager; Trust and Foundations Fundraiser
Internal: All levels within the organisation, across all functions
External: Government, Other charities, Donors and supporters of all types
Reporting to the Chief Executive you will be responsible for:
- Leading the implementation of and spearheading the growth of income based on our fundraising strategy
- Developing relationships with and securing financial support from key high-value prospects, including corporate partners
- Raising agreed net fundraising income each year
- Contributing to and supporting the implementation of our five-year strategy
- Inspiring, developing and growing our fundraising team
- Recruiting, developing and growing our volunteer base
Proficiency in MS Office is essential for roles.
Closing date for all roles: Sunday 24th January 2016.
TO APPLY AND FOR MORE INFORMATION:
If you would like to find out more about this position and to apply, please click the button to be directed to our website.
No agencies please.