Director of Fundraising
Brain Tumour Research is a fast-growing national charity, striving to fund a network of seven dedicated research centres whilst challenging the government and larger cancer charities to invest more in brain tumour research.
Since our launch in 2009, we have seen unprecedented income growth and now need experienced, energetic, professional and hard working individuals to join our busy team and take the charity to the next level.
The Role's Main Responsibilities:
• Leading the implementation of and spearheading the growth of income based on our fundraising strategy.
• Developing relationships with and securing financial support from key high-value prospects, including corporate partners
• Raising agreed net fundraising income each year
• Contributing to and supporting the implementation of our five-year strategy
• Inspiring, developing and growing our fundraising team
• Recruiting, developing and growing our volunteer base
It is expected that the Director of Fundraising will have at least three years’ corporate fundraising experience and a proven track record in establishing major corporate partnerships. This is a full-time positions based at our Head Office which will be moving to Milton Keynes in the autumn. Proficiency in excel, word and powerpoint is essential.
Please send your CV with a covering letter, demonstrating how you could add value to your chosen role and detailing your current salary