The Director of Fundraising will be responsible for:
- Developing relationships with and securing financial support from key high-value prospects, including corporate partners.
- Raising agreed net fundraising income each year
- Contributing to and supporting the implementation of their five-year strategy
- Inspiring, developing and growing their fundraising team
- Recruiting, developing and growing their volunteer base
We are looking for someone with a proven track record in corporate fundraising and in establishing major corporate partnerships, experience of leading a team and significant experience of budget management. There will be opportunities to take on more responsibility as you progress in the role. Salary is c£50,000 rising to £55,000.
Badenoch and Clark - Let's find the career that connects with your life.
Badenoch & Clark is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Badenoch & Clark is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a registered Disability Symbol User.